Monday, June 3, 2013

Food For Thought - What do you desire?


 
Life teaches us in many ways that the lessons we learn all should lead to a greater purpose. In my 40 years of lessons and blessings I have decided to be a giver. I must say that before I meditated on my life I already knew I had issues with taking or recieving from others. Whether it was love, compassion or something material, I could never wrap my mind around why, or for what reason do I deserve this.

Having been on my own journey for clarity I found that I am a giver to my soul and ask for nothing less a smile or to know that I made a positive impact. so I must warn you that If you get around me you’re going to get blessed. I’m going to study ways that I can be good to you. I’m going to encourage you. I’m going to buy your dinner. I’m going to be good to your children. I’m going to help make you make your dreams come to pass. See, when I come to the end of my life, I don't want people to say, “Oh yeah, Ms Reason had that big radio show, didn’t she? She wrote some nice books.” No, I want them to say, “Ms Reason was a giver. Ms Reason made me better. Ms Reason brightened my day. Ms Reason was good to me.”

That is my desire, to leave people better off than when you met them. Excel in the grace of giving and glorify God in all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment