Friday, May 20, 2016

All The Way From Africa Ms. Alex Okoroji Founder of the NAKED MOVEMENT



Ms. Reason speaks with Alex Okoroji. She is an Nigerian Actress, Writer, TV Personality, Talk Radio Host, Speaker, Author, Self-help Mentor & Founder of THE NAKED MOVEMENT & THE NAKED BLISS ACADEMY, I am also an Advocate for EXPRESSION and a Multi-Platform Ambassador for Self Empowerment & `Transformation -Spending my days building my purpose, promoting expression and empowering minds globally.


Like many people Alex didn't know anything about living a healthy life of purpose and awareness until recently (and I'm still learning every day) to bridge the illusory gap between EXPRESSION and CONSCIOUSNESS. After a series of traumatic relationships and a failed marriage, she sought solace in my writing. What started as therapy grew to become a vision and a MOVEMENT (The Naked Movement). And being 'NAKED' means I'm comfortable with stripping the lies, living in TRUTH and embracing a 'Presence of Mind'. She decided to keep things real and tell it like it is. And use her experience, insights and thoughts to help people live their AUTHENTIC best.



No comments:

Post a Comment